Nos llega esta información:
Recruiting teachers Ireland
Hope Montessori and Autism Care Centre are currently recruiting teachers for their well established and ever-expanding company in Ireland. We have five centers across Ireland (Dublin, Limerick and Cork) catering for over 70 children between the ages of 3yrs – 6yrs, some of these children have a diagnosis of Autism.
We are currently looking for teachers with a Primary Education qualification.
For your application to be successful you need to have the following requirements set out by The Department of Education Ireland. Completed application forms must be submitted with
• Police history check from Spain (or another country you have lived in)
• All qualification documents, Curriculum Vitae, Police Check and references, translated to English.
• A good understanding of and conversationalist in English language.
• original transcripts and course handbooks
• proof of identity other documentary evidence (see the application form)
• the appropriate fee (see the application form).
Applications cannot be processed without an original statement of qualified teacher status from the competent authority in the member state in which the qualification was recognised. A fully qualified teacher has completed a recognised teacher education qualification and programme of induction and can provide an official letter from the Competent Authority or Ministry of Education in the EU Member State in which the qualification was awarded confirming recognition as a fully qualified teacher in that State (http://www.teachingcouncil.ie/en/Registration/How-do-I-register-/ ). PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS ON THE WEBSITE CAREFULLY.
Hope is offering the following to successful candidates:
• Financial help with your Teaching Council of Ireland application fee.
• Accommodation, with Hope subsidizing rent payments.
• Full time work 8:30-6:30 (with 1 hour unpaid break) Monday to Friday
• Hourly rate at €12.50 per hour
• Full Training
• A two-year contract is the minimum term for this position.
1. Interested teachers must send in their CVS, cover letter and two written references.
2. Should be able to demonstrate a proficiency in English