We are opening a new post for one student for from January, 2013 (approx. 7 Jan. starting date).
Please note that:
1) We are not able to guarantee any financial support.
2) We will not be able to provide any accommodation.
3) We will not evaluate any candidates studying technical disciplines such as: Architecture, Engineering, Medicine & Health care, etc….
4) We will proceed to an evaluation among 4+ candidates and select one.
5) The student will be entitled to take part to all the activities for all the Erasmus incoming students, as for instance, Italian Language free courses, social programme, etc.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a scholarship by their home institution, within the Erasmus Placement or Leonardo Da Vinci programmes, or other.
- Study course or degree in Italian language, Foreign Languages, Humanities, Education, Political Sciences, Law, Social/Media studies, etc...
- Have good knowledge of Italian or English Language (the knowledge of any other European Language will be a plus)
- Have Basic skills in information and communication technology.
- Be acquainted with European Programmes such as Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci and the EVS (European Voluntary Service).
The main activities she or he will carry out are:
- administrative procedures related to Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus students (especially Learning Agreements and exam recognition procedures).
- support and information for Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus students and to all the students coming to the office.
- implementation of the web pages related to foreign students and to our partner universities (uploading information, taking care of social networks, etc…).
- Support to admin staff in management of Summer/Winter schools for international students (according to the period)
- The trainee will work normally from 09 AM to 14 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Additional hours may be requested according to office needs (and can be made up for).
- The trainee will be located on ground floor and will be also appointed of welcoming students, professors & visitors, addressing them to the relevant office.
To gather more information about our University or the city of Macerata, you can visit the following pages:
English language webpage:
Foreign Student Guide (soon to be updated!)
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to ask.