Informamos sobre esta posibilidad de prácticas en Europa, en esta ocasión en la Universidad de Gante (Bélgica). La solicitud acaba el 1 de junio. La Universidad de León no forma parte del proceso de selección.
Ghent University; Faculty of Bioscience Engineering / Ghent BELGIUM
Ghent University, abbreviated to UGent, is one of the major universities in the Dutch-speaking region of Europe. It is a socially committed and pluralistic university, comprising 11 faculties, in a broad international perspective.
The Faculty of Bioscience Engineering (FBE) of Ghent University offers academic education, fundamental and applied research and services based on knowledge, production and innovative use of nature and its resources. The FBE has a long tradition in receiving international students and more than 150 international master’s students are awarded each year with an internationally recognized degree.
Start date: 19 Aug 2013 – min. 3 months
- Co-organizer of the Summer School for new international students (http://www.ugent.be/bw/en/international/programmes/summerschool.htm)
o Preparation of the summer school before arrival of the students
o Assistance during the summer school lectures and activities
o Evaluation and follow-up of the summer school
- Assistance to the organization of other events:
o Welcome Days international students
o Solemn proclamation
o Information sessions to international students
- Day-to-day support to the International Office, Public Relations and Communications Office and Monitoring Service
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Organizational and communicative skills
- Flexible and open minded
- Clear interest in a multicultural environment
- Graduated candidates should be eligible for financing from the Leonardo da Vinci programme (LLP)
Send CV and motivation letter to Hilde.Vandecasteele@UGent.be before 1 June 2013