Please find herewith what I hope will be enough information to get an idea of the tasks & duties we will assign.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Have a scholarship by their home institution, within the Erasmus Placement or Leonardo programmes
- Have very good knowledge of English and Italian Language (the knowledge of any other European Language will be a plus)
- Have Basic skills in information and communication technology
- Be acquainted with European programmes such as Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci and the EVS (European Voluntary Service)
- Possibly be graduating or graduate in International relations, foreign languages, administration and management, political sciences, education or similar.
- Management of incoming Chinese students, welcome service and logistics.
- Mainly administrative work related to Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus students;
- Support and information to Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus students.
- Support to admin staff in LLP /Erasmus and Leonardo Da Vinci management
- Support to admin staff in Extra European bilateral agreements management
- Support to admin staff in management of Summer/Winter schools for international students (according to period)
- The trainee will normally work from 09 AM to 14 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Additional hours may be requested according to office needs (and can be made up for).
- The trainee will be located on ground floor and will be also appointed of welcoming students & visitors, addressing them to the relevant office.
We are not able to guarantee any financial support but we provide trainees with the same services offered to all Incoming Erasmus students (access to the canteen at small prices, join the university choir, access to libraries, IT department, university facilities, free Italian Language Courses for all international students etc…).
Documents to send to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. The attached form, duly filled in
2. A CV in English or Italian language, possibly in .PDF format
3. A motivational letter in English or Italian
Portrait of Macerata
English web page of the University: