Desde la Universidad de Macerata, en Italia, nos llega esta oferta de prácticas:
"Dear Partner Universities,
we are looking for trainees (one at a time) for year 2017 to work at the European Documentation Centre (EDC) of the University of Macerata (Italy). Please consider that the University is closed during Christmas holidays and partially in August.
The trainees should possibly have the following skills:
- some knowledge of the EU institutions
- advanced knowledge of the English language (level C1)
- intermediate knowledge of the Italian language (level B1)
- abilities to use Microsoft Office Programmes
- abilities to surf the net and find relevant information
- abilities to use social medias
- willingness to work in a team.
After the necessary training, the trainees will be asked to perform the following tasks:
- follow the news published by the European Commission and the Council of the European Union
- add the news sources from those institutions to the Electronic sources of the EDC website
- review the Think tank EU website and write small reports
- take part in the organisation of events
- translate and update guides on the European Union
- contact local bodies and schools to involve in EDC activities
We kindly ask you to forward this e-mail to your students.
Interested students may contact: